Monday 24 July 2017

Omotola Jalade got many of her fans excited when she returned to Nollywood after a three-year hiatus.

Screen goddess and entrepreneur, Omotola Jalade got many of her fans excited when she returned to Nollywood after a three-year hiatus. The actress who returned to the
industry with her new movie, Alter Ego has stated that her other businesses sustained her during her break from acting.
Unknown to many, Omotola has business interests in real estate and other sectors.
When asked how she was able to cope financially during her three-year break, she said: ”I do other businesses aside from acting that I necessarily don’t want to talk about. Leaving the Industry didn’t affect me financially because I do other things and I have a partner. Also being a celebrity helps me in my other businesses. Being a celebrity gives you leverage, favour and opportunities”.
Amazingly, Omotola still believes in traditional principles of marriage. She stated that she believes in the role of a man and a woman and what they can offer in a marriage. According to her: “I believe in the traditional sense of marriage and what relationships should look like. I have always been an independent woman, I started working and paying school fees of my younger ones at the age of 15″.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medical diagnosis system for hepatitis B

Project for final year students Medical diagnosis system for hepatitis B

Ad